Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Days Cast Ons

I suppose this does not look like much to have accomplished in the several snow days we've had,
but this is it ! ! 



You might have to keep in mind
we've not eaten out during these snow days.
Yes, I had work in the kitchen to do.

I cast on for two pair of sox for Rav's Cookie A's KAL
The pearly grey is to be Marilinda
This pink will be knit into In & Out.
These two pair will be finished by the end of March.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And, now
my snow pics







Our backyard.

Temp this morning is -9 degrees F.

Wintery Hugs



7 comments:

  1. Brrr -9 degrees is too cold. Please stay warm. I love the look to the thread painting - and yes, I can see it. I love the fabric with the grey yarn I can see that with thread painting also.

    I bought a DVD on thread painting - sat through it at least once already trying to get my nerve up.

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know those socks take a lot of time to get to that point. Great job since you are also the chief cook and bottle washer too. Pretty snow pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrrrrrr Yes cole County was darn cold this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gerry, thanks so much for the beautiful snow picture. We have a lot of brown mud here and it just doesn't photograph very well. Stay warm and don't work too hard in the kitchen.
    Warmly,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure hope you have enough goods in your pantry to cook. It may be another few days before you can get out. We went to Wal-mart this morning and I have never seen the parking lot this empty. There mountains of snow piled up everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Gerry! I LOVE the color of that gray yarn...yummy! And your snow pics are beautiful. This morning I looked out my big window overlooking my backyard and there were 6 deer out there....just laying in the snow trying to keep warm. They were so beautiful, but of course I didn't have my camera handy! :o(

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete