Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Followers, Commenters, Subscribers

I want to thank you all for reading my blog.
Thank you to those who have become Follow-ers
Thank you to those who have let me know what you think when you read what I have to say.
Thank you to those who have Subscribed and keep up on my latest post.
You all make a difference.

I attempt to respond to every Comment because I want you to know how much I appreciate you remarks.

Most of my Follow-ers I know who you are and I attempt to visit your blogs and leave a Comment now and then just to let you know I am reading your posts.

However there are a couple of Follow-ers  who have no blogs listed - Heather Stanley, Siobhan Toner, Mrs. Treasure Field, Michelle Comeau and Myrna Ayscue - thank you for Follow-ing.

YOU
are
MY VALENTINES.

3 comments:

  1. I really love you table mats. What a brilliant way of using up scraps of material. They are so effective.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so hard to keep up, but that doesn't mean we don't enjoy hearing from each and every person!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karla, you're right on the money ! ! ! It's nice to hear once in a while from someone in cyberspace so we know we're not alone.
    Hugs,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete