but it just wasn't destined to happen.
These sox were cast on Summer of 2011.
They've been languishing since Fall of 2011.
There were lots of complicated stitches.
At least I found them complicated.
In reality, they were complex combinations of several stitches.
For instance, there was TCTRT and TCTLT.
In other-speak it translates to:
TCTRT - two-color triple right twist
TCTLT - two color triple left twist
For those of you who really want to know what this means, I'll dissect.
Oh, wait a sec,
what? you really don't give a fig about this,
go ahead, just skip on the the next part.
slip the nest st onto a cable needle and hold in back of work. Work a k2tog with contrast color, leaving sts on left hand needle. Insert right hand needle from the front between the w sts just knitted together, and knit the first sts again using the main color. Slip both sts from the left hand needle. Then knit one from the cable needle.
This week I decided my poor little ole brain was not going to have to go through this exercise.
I finished them off with a K2P2 ribbed cuff,
Now I have that perfect pair of grey sox that I want in my sock drawer.
:^) :^) :^)
Yikes! look what was added to my
It's the Worse Than a Zombie colorway
dyed especially for The Stockinette Zombies Podcast
It's from 716knit Etsy shop.
I'll be knitting one
with this zombie yarn.
Perhaps even a
pair of sox from the remainder of the ball.
It's six-thirty in the evening and the temp is
83 degrees F !
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥