Thursday, January 31, 2008

Miss Millie's Mystery Quilt



At long last, I can show off the mystery quilt that several of us tested prior to publication. The third and final part was published at the first of the month and this month's Thimbleberries Club was just the place to show it. Several of us brought our test quilts and we had a grand showing.
My first mystery quilt and I truly enjoyed the process as well as the finished project.
I tried to pick contrasting values so as to show off the design. I love the colors and just had to add the raw edge appliqué flowers and leaves. I love this throw and use it all the time. Thought it would be worn out by the time I got to show it.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your mystery quilt, your emblishments set it off. It has your personal touch.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete